Our mission is to create web applications that everyone can participate in building, from developer to designer to client to user.
Redwerks is a web design firm that became a software development company. We create web projects that focus on the human user. We start with your business needs and your customers' way of thinking, and ensure your message is clearly formed and properly received. Through our client work, we've created tools that help other companies design and develop websites, and manage their projects.
Redwerks creates web software that uses visual, audio, and kinetic techniques to provide the missing UI layers desperately needed in modern web design and development. We believe that traditional web work is too slow, expensive, and complicated and that the results are largely short-lived, limited and redundant.
Our first and foremost concern is making our clients successful. We want to build a long-term relationship with you, and to do that, we have to make your website work hard for you.
We’re based in Vancouver, Canada. Being a web-based business, however, allows us to serve clients all over the world, from London to LA.
Here are some of the projects we’re working on right now:
- Eckhart Tolle: We’re redeveloping the website and store we created six years ago for the world-renowned author and life leader.
- Awakening From Within: Creating an online community for this UK-based international spiritual organisation has been an enlightening experience.
- Lingospot: Developing a design relationship with this online advertising and information leader has been a fantastic learning experience.
- EMTA: We created a web presence for this industry leader in occupational training and safety, and now we’re expanding the site.
- Noco: Our attention to detail in standards-compliant CSS gave us the opportunity to code for one of America’s biggest products companies.
- Kuzuka: We loved creating this new brand and database system for a carbon-credit marketplace and environmental consulting firm.
Key features of our applications
- Full application flexibility, functionality and database integration
- Ease of a templated system but with full development, design and UI control
- Embedded AJAX, widgets, PHP and CSS
- Built using standard LAMP: Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL